Welcome to Money Made Clear Wales
Do you often worry about falling into debt?
Can paying your bills often be a struggle?
Money Made Clear Wales can help!
This website is designed to help you manage your money better by bringing together advice and guidance on:
in one, easy to use website.
Explore the menus above to find out how Money Made Clear Wales can help you to make the right financial choices.
In this section you will find information that can help you manage your money day to day:
The importance of budgeting
Find out where you save money
Paying your rent or mortgage
Household bills and money saving tips
What is a credit union?
Find your nearest credit union
If you work in financial inclusion join our financial capability hub for access to useful resources, case studies, discussion forums, webinars and much more. Click here to register.
- Basic Bank Accounts
- Discretionary Assistance Fund
- Find your nearest foodbank
- Housing Debt Helpline Wales
- 8.8 million people experiencing serious debt problems in the UK
- Wales is one of the worst UK regions for people stuck on low pay
- More than 5,000 people a year are being made homeless as household debt crisis deepens, report reveals